This is our privacy notice information. We endeavour to keep it updated on regular basis. If you still have any concerns, then get in touch with us.
Who we are.
Poole Software Limited (Newton Magnus), Arrowsmith Court, Station Approach, Broadstone, Dorset, England, BH18 8AT. Our company number is: 10764310. Our VAT number is: 300 1296 63.
Use of your personal data.
Poole Software Limited collects and uses your personal contact information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) so that we may be able to deliver the services you have requested of us. We will never sell or pass on to anybody, ever, your personal contact information without your express permission. We will only pass on your personal contact information, without your permission if required to do so by law or if we believe such action is necessary so that to:
- conform to the law;
- protect and defend our rights or property;
- to protect the personal safety of the public.
The Poole Software Limited website uses "cookies" to monitor how many users come to the website and what pages they are most interested on. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about our website visitors. It is purely to give us an indication about how popular we really are on the internet. You can read more about cookies at www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/guides/about-cookies. We use Google Analytics to monitor the popularity of our website, and if you want to opt out then go to Opt Out.
How we store your data.
Your data is stored securely on our Microsoft server. The server is protected and updated with the latest security updates regularly. Nobody else has access to the data but the Poole Software Limited staff.
Lawful bases to use your personal data.
- You provided to us your contact details
- You always have the right to ask us to stop communicating with you
- You can ask us at any time to erase your personal data from our file
- We need your personal contact details to perform our contractual obligations to you
- Your data will only be used for legitimate interests
Sensitive personal data.
We do not require any of your sensitive personal data. We will do our best to never capture any of your sensitive personal data. It is our policy to securely dispose of any sensitive personal data of any of our customers. We do not require it for our operations, and you are entitled to refuse to give it to us if asked for it.
We might contact you by email, phone or post to inform you about any new services we offer of discounts. You can opt out of any marketing communication from us by emailing us at [email protected]
You have the right to:
- restrict us from processing your personal data
- have your data erased from our file
- ask for a copy of the data we hold about you
- ask that we update our records we hold about you
- ask us to stop contacting you or process your data altogether
- ask us to pass you all the data we hold about you in a portable format
- consult the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk website for more information
We only hold personal data for as long as it is necessary in connection to the original purpose it was collected in the first place.
Changes to your details.
If you want to update us on any changes to your personal contact details, please email us at [email protected]
Changes to this statement.
This statement will be updated from time to time. You are encouraged to come and update your self with it regularly.
Our contact information is at the bottom of every page on this website. Also, it is on the Contact page as well.
Links to other websites.
We hold no responsibility at all for the links we have provided to other websites. They were only an attempt to help you find more information.
Making a complaint.
In the unlikely event that you may want to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk, or you can contact us through the contact details provided on this website and we will do our best to put things right.